Small Reviews: Olde Library (9)

Looking back it's now five years since I've entered the Warhammer World. With 97 books read I am a third of the way. Of course I've read every single comic novels they made.

First Titan - God Machine This was my first perpesctive about what a battle with a Titan looks like and I enjoy it a lot. They battle chaos, orks and such other monstrosities and everytime they win. They have also battles against gigantic daemons and other small fiends. But the book is not all about war and carnage. There also the insight about the crew of a Titan and also the mechanics behind it. I really enjoy this book specially the mythos behind the Titans. The people on 40k really believe that they are alike-gods and indeed they are. Probably with a Titan I could conquer a country noawadays. Another thing that I still remember after years of reading is the link between the Princeps and the sentient Titan - Very revealing. I must read Titanicus by Abnett. 9.5/10

Kal Jericho is the only Comic book depicting Necromunda and one of the mythic characters from that world. There we see him, his sidekick and some allies. Interesting this character had some faults in my opinion. He was to light-hearted for all the situations he was in. But besides that it was the most comic comic (sorry the pun) of all books. I have some novels to read. Unfortuanlly only one is from Gordon Rennie and the reviews from the other books are not that good.


Comments