Thoughts XVII - BC and AC

There is a time in life when things changes... for the worst. And what do you do?
You start living again. It's difficult but that's life.
You live not because you want but because you are told that you must live or else other people will be sad. Fuck up life when you can't even be sad because someone will say "stop feeling piety for yourself".
To you all, who said that, Fuck You.

Desire Lyrics says it all....

Chapter XV: Torn ApartMy eyes shed tears
When I recall the saddest moment
Which filled me with sorrow
When I watched your going away...
Gone with the wind... Going away...

You parted, no word spoken
Without a tender beckoning
You left me sore
Handed over to grief's embrace...

My heart... My frozen heart
Is bleeding and crying
With our torn apart

You took in your hand
The autumn's tear
Spilt on the emotion
You caused by forsaking me

You were the last scrap of life
Within my being
You tore up an eternal wound
You left me dying...

And I told you...
That I felt this love was killing me
And pain was tearing me apart...
Forever I will long for you
In my silence... Silence... In my Solitude...
Solitude...

My silence... My solitude...

I will never forget that look of yours,
Pierced through my heart...

Chapter XVI: (Love Is) Suicide...
You were the last scrap of life within my being
You tore up and eternal wound
You left me dying...
My heart burning in flames, for you,
For all eternity...

I can't live without my life...
I can't live without my soul...

Love is suicide


Life begins anew, fuck up but it begins... And now I have BC or AC.
But you get the picture...

And a phrase of hope from the movie The Crow.... "Sometimes Love is Stronger than Dead" (Of course it's my own Death)

Comments