Book Review: Welcome to Dead House by R.L. Stine

Welcome to Dead House Welcome to Dead House by R.L. Stine
My rating: 7 of 10 stars

What a good reminder of my good old days. I was just a child at the time not knowing nothing about fantasy or horror except with a few episodes in television. I remember buying them on a weekly basis (at the time it was released that way, after all they were released a couple years after the initial english printing) and what a joy it was.

This is a child book no doubt about it. But it was horror nevertheless...

A spill from a factory killed all the habitants from Dark Falls. Afterward they were resurrected and they need fresh blood every year, like undead vampires. To that they lure some people every year to a house, that they call Dead House, and kill it's occupants (as they became new undead). The ending leaves us with a question (as other books from Goosebumps. They destroy Mr Dawes but as they are leaving the city they saw Mr Dawes showing the house to new peoplle.

Excelent. This is one of those series alongside "Uma Aventura" that my unborn child will read... if he wants it.

View all my reviews

Comments