Monthly Update October 2016 - Movies, Series and Animes

I am sorry to be a little late but unfortunately things are difficult nowadays...

The month of October was the month of Horror Movies... I will make a list of my favourite movies with ratings of 0 to 10.

Apart from those movies I watch little to no Series or Animes...
Dead Summer

Series  (3 Eps)

  • Dead Summer (2 Eps) - Started watching but stop due to the movies but enjoying... It feels like Friday the 13...
  • Aftermath (1 Ep) - Another post apocalpytic tale. This one has some biblical nonsense attached to it. Let us see what the next episodes show us...


Animes (19 Eps)

  • Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) (10  Eps) - Really enjoying this show. One of the best comedies I've watch but not to everyone. Each episode is divided in four 5m episodes
  • Days (4 Eps) - Another football fun series. I am enjoying the series but I think they are overdoing it. You will understand when I make a review in a couple of months. There will 26 Eps and so far I am at 17.
  • Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc (2 Eps)  (9 Eps to go)
  • Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc (2 Eps) (6 Eps to go)
  • Hitori no Shita: The Outcast (1 Eps) 

Movies (32)
As you can see half are above 5 which is good.. Probably only 5 or 6 are going to stay with me for another viewing... One interesting thing I notice was the female or male protagonist...



4Bia has 4 main protagonists (3 Females and 1 male)
Kairo has 2 main protagonists (1 of each)
Feast 2 and Feast 3 don't have a main protagonist... We follow a bunch of them...

As you can see the vast majority of horror movies with female protagonists 21 against 6 are a lot more than the males... I don't make on purpose...  Either the movie industry things we will react more to a female character or they think female protagonists are more easily scared... I don't know... of all movies let me tell you two things...

Females Main Protagonists saved by Males:
Maybe Nightflyers and Wrong TurnPulse and Eerie 13,  definitely.
Most of the others the female kicked ass so probably Hollywood just thing we will watch more Female protagonists

Now about nudity:
Martyrs (but not in any way sexual... way disturbing) FeastFeast 2 and Feast 3
Less nudity on horror movies than in 80's and 90's where sex and nudity where used to attract more people. Oh they still do it but it's less common than before. Although almost every female or male for that matter are pretty or have the looks or cleavage or some sexual innuendo... 

Protagonists that died:

Well what's in me for the future? 
I am going to catch up with the series and animes and try to watch some movies as well... But I am also reading so probably... It won't be as much as August or September.

Comments