Movie Review: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)

I really thought this could be a good movie but it wasn't. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect something historical correct but I expect at least try to be feasible...

I am okay with the undead ruling system; and I am okay with vampire hunters what I am not okay was small things that make my eyes roll... first of all the all vampire can't harm another vampire (but they can strike one another at times...) then the Gettysburg stuff... okay the vampires win the first day but then after the initial reports I am lead to believe that in one day they collect all the silver from Washington and made it into bullets and bayonets then they hop a train (well spoilers alert it was via foot... 70 miles = in one night?) am I am to believe that's possible? 

Some other stupid stuff, the all fighting in the horses thingy... jumping and hopping - stupid stuff.

Overall, a movie that could have been good but instead it was crap sfx stuff... they only mention one of Abraham sons... what about the other 3?

Comments