Monthly Update -February 2017 - Movies, Series and Animes

I am trying really hard to make reviews but they get in the way of watching. I will try harder and let hope I can review at least 50% of what I watched.

Movies (15 Movies)
I must say it was not a good month in terms of quality... Most of these movies I watch while doing other thing and only those I think are interesting I watch at home or in my way to home/work.

Knowing these I only watch two at home... Gojira (Godzilla) a movie from 1954. This one was the first of my plan to watch all Kaiju movies. Really enjoy it but it is not a movie to everyone... After all it has 63 years old eheh

The other one was a chinese movie called Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe. Very entertaining fantasy movie. The rest are not that interesting... some were pretty bad.. 13-13-13 I am watching at you. Revelation Road another one.. Enfin...

Series (20 Episodes)
With so much to watch I neglected a lot on the series departament.
I finish watching Viking Season 1 (was missing 2 episodes)
I start and finish watching 13 episodes of Hammer House of Terror (1980). Very entertaining series.
And start watching the first season of Star Trek (1966). Only watch 5 episodes. 

Animes (133 Episodes)

a) Finished Animes (7)
Ano Natsu de Matteru  (Waiting in the Summer) (12 Episodes Watched)
Byousoku 5 Centimeters (3 Episodes Watched)
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) (Season 1)  (12 Episodes Watched)
Long Riders!  (2 Episodes Watched)
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend - Season 1 (12 Episodes Watched)
Yami Shibai - Japanese Ghost Stories (Season 1) (13 Episodes Watched)
Yami Shibai - Japanese Ghost Stories (Season 2) (13 Episodes Watched)

b) Currently Watching (18)
Most of them are from this season with one exception...
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) (Season 1) - With a second season coming out in April it was the right time to start watch it... (only one episode)

In alphabetic order (not preference)

ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka (ACCA: 13th Territory Inspection Dep) (4 Episodes)
All Out!! (4 Episodes)
Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews With Monster Girls) (4 Episodes)
Fuuka (4 Episodes)
Gabriel DropOut (5 Episodes)
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Vol 2 (4 Episodes)
Koro-Sensei Quest (4 Episodes)
Kuzu no Honkai (Scum's Wish) (4 Episodes)
Masamune-kun no Revenge (4 Episodes)
Nobunaga no Shinobi (4 Episodes)
One Room (4 Episodes)
Onihei (2 Episodes)
Seiren (4 Episodes)
Sengoku Choujuu Giga  (4 Episodes)
Tiger Mask W (2 Episodes)
Urara Meirochou (Labyrinth Town) (4 Episodes)
Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) (4 Episodes)


What I am trying to watch in March (besides finish all those animes from the previous season)
Hyouka (22 Episodes) - A challenge from a friend
Shingeki no Kyojin (finish this series - 24 episodes missing)

Start and Finish Boku no Hero Academia (13 Episodes)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (12 Episodes)
Kekkai Sensen (12 Episodes)
Uchouten Kazoku (13 Episodes)

All of these are first season and the second is coming.... So all in all, if all goes I am going to watch at least  75 episodes form the previous series plus 96 from these ones.. which will give 171 animes... Which will be probably impossible... The maximum I've watch was 155. Last two months around 130... So probably not going to happen... 

Comments