ANIME: SPRING 2017 (WHAT AM I WATCHING?) PART 2 of 2

After watching 1 or 2 episodes from each of the series I can honestly say two things... First this is not a Great season But is very well balanced. I tried 33 animes. Only 3 of them I dropped after watching one or two episodes.

Cinderella Girls Gekijou (6.57) , Love Kome: We Love Rice (4.84), Frame Arms Girl (6.09) (this one I really wanted to enjoy because it mixes loli miniatures being made by a girl and then battling one another. Unfortunally they all sucked.

So what we do have with the other 30. We've got every single genre...well almost...

It would be hard to choose 5 to watch but let me say 10 (no particular order)

- Shingeki no Kyojin (2 Season)
- Boku no Hero Academia (2 Season)
- Saenai Heroine no Sodateka (2 Season)
- Is it wrong to pick up girls in the dungeon Sword Oratoria (Side-Story)
- Quan Zhi Gao Shou  - This one is on top five no doubt. It's a chinese anime where a professional gamer is sacked and he goes to the real world trying to survive...just to find himself again in the same game. Very interesting...
- Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records -This one feels my heart like konosuba. Not as funny but very interesting... Fantasy
- Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho - Fantasy at it's best... very mature so far, no nonsense
- Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Another fantasy anime. Very interesting. Only watch one episode but sure looks great... The title is misleading..
- Renai Boukun Death Note ripoff. Funny as hell. More funny that Akashic. This one has the possibility to almost achieve the konosuba funny moments


- Tsugi Ga Kirei - Strange animation... romance. Very interesting. Slice of Life
- Sakura Quest - Another Slice of life mix with comedy (not so much comedy as the previous ones)
- Seikasuru Kado - Still don't understand what this anime about. A being appears and wants to "help" humanity. Two episodes and I don't know anything...
- Alice to Zouroku - Another sci-fi mix with action mix with super powers... Really interesting connection between our two main characters...
- Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism - Very interesting school action comic with a bit of ecchi...
- Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen - Historical Comedy about Nonaga. Very cute 5m episodes. The only one this season.
- Granblue Fantasy The Animation - Another fantasy setting. It doesn't try to be as serious as Zero but it's fine.
- Fukumenkei Noise - The Fuuka of the season
- Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine - Another comedy fantasy.. First I thought it was somekind of gay thing but nope...
- Eromanga- Sensei - I don't know what to think of this anime. Looks great BUT what's its purpose? Guy writes lights novel but never met the artist who makes the drawings. Then he meets and it's his little sister... Now what? But really good animation and voices.
- Sakurada Reset - When I watched the first episode I thought of dropping out. animation was all wrong.. the story not that appealing... I thought that I should give another shot and I am glad I did... still didn't convince me it's a good anime.. but let us watch a couple more episodes...
- Sin: Nanatsu Taizai - it's a christian anime turn black. Ahaha it's the story of how lucifer fell from grace with a heavy dose of ecchi.. borderline hentai
- Clockwork Planet - was an anime that promise a lot. I really saw a lot people interested but then the first episode aired and the rating says it all 6.34. Not that interesting...
- Gin no Guardian is like Quan Zhi Gao Shou but for children.. 12m episode

- If there is anime I might drop out it's Hinako Note. A slice of life but pretty boring...
- Warau Salesman New - is an interesting anime focusing on a "man" and the way he gives his costumers his heart desire... not end well for them I am afraid..
- Kabukibu is a anime focusing on a theatre/dance/music art from medieval japan. Very interesting in terms of plot but rather weak in terms on enjoyment...
- Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... I think this is hentai but okay
-Sekai no Yami Zukan is a anime like Yamishabai. It's horror stories.. 5m each episode.

- Re:Creators - Very interesting sci-fi action fantasy anime... Only watch one episode so far.

- Tsugamonono is an anime focusing on a youkai kimono girl dealing with the supernatural... let us see if it is interesting. One of those I would missing much if I didn't watch it.


There you go... 30 animes this season not giving much space to anything else...

Comments