Audiobook Review: Doctor Who: Fury from the Deep - Victor Pemberton

Doctor Who: Fury from the DeepDoctor Who: Fury from the Deep by Victor Pemberton
My rating: 5 of 10 stars

This tale happens on a oil plataform as an entity made of foam and plants are trying to capture the humans. A good tale, again slow as all the others before and Jamie has no impact on the tale. If he wasn't there I don' know if I would miss him. This tale is about Victoria. Victoria is sick of being always afraid. She is not as adventurous as Jamie or the Doctor. She debates in leaving... I

And maybe this is a turning point on Jamie character as he becomes quite sad as he travels in the Tardis and she stays behind. He is quite a lighthearted person. Maybe this is a turning point into characterization. I think he loves her... " Where would you like to go Jamie?" - " Couldn't care less...

View all my reviews

Comments